About Dr Sumi R Jayaswal
- MBBS, DOMS
- Fellowship in General Ophthalmology -Sankara Nethralaya
- Fellowship in uvea -Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai
- Consultant General Opthalmology, Uveitis & Ocular Inflammation
Dr Sumi R Jayaswal is an Ophthalmologist/ Eye Specialist with Specialization in General Ophthalmology, Uveitis & Ocular Inflammation. She has an experience of more than 12 years in Ophthalmology.
She is Uveitis expert in Delhi -NCR and practices at Restora Eye Care, sector 77, Noida.
She complete fellowship in General Ophthalmology from Sankara Nethralaya, MBBS from Magadh University and DOMS from Arya Bhatt University.
Academic Qualification & Fellowships & Trainings
- MBBS: Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College, Gaya, Bihar, India
- DOMS: Patna Medical College, Patna, Bihar, India
- Fellowship in General Ophthalmology: Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, India
- Fellowship in Uvea: Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai, India
- Case-report on reactive lymphoid hyperplasiaof choroid recently accepted in DJO
- Analysis of UBM finding in case of Uveitic hypotoy – in pipeline for Ocular immunology and inflammation journal
- Case-report on implantation of MFIOL in a case of VKH – Under editorial review in MEAJO journal
- Case-presentation on retinoblastoma a Big masquerade –In inflammation conference
- Case-presentation on GHPC: The Lost Battle – In ‘A day with prof Amod Gupte’ conference
- Benign reactive lymphoid hyperplasia of choroid – in inflammation conference
- A case of unusual presentation of retinoblastoma in a 11years old male – Accepted as physical poster for AIOS 2017
- Scleritis and its systemic disease association in a referral eye institute in South India – Accepted as physical poster forAIOS 2017